Difference between revisions of "Accessories:1090MHz 3 Pole Filter (Type 2)"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
|[[File:Filter1.jpg||1090MHz 3 Pole Filter Type 2]]
|[[File:3poleType2 narrow.jpg|||Passband measured on a R&S FSEA with tracking generator
Revision as of 23:41, 14 November 2013
This filter is a new development. There are three major changes in comparison to the filter described in External Filters
- The filter's passband is smaller than the previous 3 pole filter
- It has a massive DC short on both, the input and the output for static electricity and lightening protection
- The size is about half of the 3 pole filter of the first generation
- Technical data:
- passband attenuation: 0.5 dB
- -3 dB bandwidth: better than 9 MHz
- Standard connectors are two SMA female connectors
- The filter can made with N-female, N-male or BNC-female connectors each separately for both ends.
- Both connectors can be placed on the same side
- We can attach a massive M6 or M8 bolt on the side wall for a grounding strip
- Length approximately 112 mm
- Width approximately 30 mm
- Height approximately 70 mm plus length of connectors
- Weight approximately 0,275 kg (SMA female connectors)
Note that due to the connector options there are small predrills visible on the optional connector locations.